Special Event Permits

If you are interested in hosting a special event in the Village, please fill out a permit and drop it off to Village Hall (419 Richmond Road, Kenilworth IL 60043) or email a completed version to Info@kenilworthil.org.  Please note, the application will not be processed until the permit fee has been paid.  If you have any questions, please call Village Hall at (847) 251-1666.

The special events application can be found by clicking here.

If you wish to serve liquor at the event, please apply for a Class E liquor license,

The Class E liquor license application can be found by clicking here.