2019 Beach Season
May 27th – September 2nd
Monday – Sunday: 9 AM TO 7 PM
*Beach passes will be available for purchase starting March 18, 2019.
Lifeguards will staff the beach between 9 AM to 7 PM. When lifeguards are not on duty, the beach is still open for public enjoyment. Please swim at your own risk when lifeguards are not on duty.
For the water's bacteria sampling results, please visit: http://app.idph.state.il.us/envhealth/ilbeaches/public/
|Type of Pass||Kenilworth Residents||Non-Residents|
|Household Season (Up to four)||$100||$230|
|Each Additional Household Member||$10||$20|
|Individual Season Fee||$40||$115|
|Daily Beach Pass Booklet-12 Tickets||$50||$115|
|Replacement of Lost or Stolen Season Pass||$5||$5|
The season pass is a card with each individuals name that can only be used by the person to whom it has been issued. Passes are not transferable.
Beach patrons must provide issued beach passes to access the beach. Photos of beach passes will not be accepted.
All family members age 3 and older by May 27, 2019, must have their own beach pass or pay a daily fee to enter the beach. Children ages 2 and under are free.
Season pass refunds are not given for any reason after Opening Day.
These rules and regulations are intended to promote the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of persons using the beach during the summer. Nonconformance by a few will result in the annoyance or discomfort to others and should be avoided. Therefore, the beach staff have been instructed to enforce these rules uniformly without exception.
- If the Water Superintendent determines the water is too cold or rough for swimming, a sign shall be displayed and the beach will be officially closed while such conditions continue. Persons who go into the water at this time do so at their own peril.
- No patrons are allowed on the jetty.
- Lifeguard protection is limited to the immediate vicinity of the Beach. Patrons must stay within the designated swimming area. Lifeguards will warn patrons when they have gone too far.
- Patrons are asked to not swim further than they are able to return.
- No person shall appear in a state of nudity, or shall any person make any indecent exposure of any kind on the beach or in the water.
- Children under 8 may not go into the water unless accompanied by an adult.
- Profane, offensive, or vulgar language will not be tolerated.
- No dogs are allowed on the beach.
- Rough, boisterous, or offensive activity will not be tolerated.
- Ball playing on the beach will be stopped when it causes annoyance to other beach patrons.
- No dumping on the beach or in the water.
- Glass and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Fires and incendiary devices are prohibited.
- No soliciting.
- No boats, rafts, or floats within 300 feet of the beach.
- If patrons appear to be ill or have skin lesions, beach staff will not allow the patron to go into the water.